In Pursuit of the Triple Aim.
America’s health care organizations are increasingly being measured by their ability to deliver on three critical objectives, or the “Triple Aim”:
- Improve the health of the population
- Enhance the patient experience of care (including quality, access, and reliability)
- Reduce, or at least control, the per capita cost of care
Guidon can help your organization meet these and other complex challenges to improve the overall patient experience.
Our team of health care professionals has years of real-world experience working in hospitals, clinics and large provider networks to implement horizontal clinical integration, develop new models of health care, develop and deploy highly efficient processes and drive rapid, measurable improvements in cost, quality, and service.
Working alongside our clients and their partners to understand patients’ perspectives and needs, we’ll develop your organization’s unique Clinical Care Value Stream Model – an innovative, powerful approach to documenting the current state of care, identifying value and waste, and providing a roadmap for improvement.
Through this systemic, patient-centric “diagnosis” of your current system, you’ll clearly understand the breakdowns, IT and information gaps, potential failure modes, opportunities and priorities for improvement – allowing us to deploy a rapid, sustainable solution.
Guidon’s health care team has worked in and with clinics, hospitals and other organizations to overcome a wide range of challenges including:
- Strategic development of horizontal clinical integration and its subsequent deployment
- Diffusion of new models of care
- Integration of evidence-based care protocols into electronic medical records
- Deployment of state-of-the-art quality and patient safety initiatives
- Assuring revenue cycle integrity and mitigating claims denial
- Increasing patient capacity
- Reducing wait times in clinics and emergency rooms
- Decreasing scheduling time for surgeries and procedures
- Reducing appointment cancellations and boosting incremental revenue
If you want to achieve goals like these for your health care organization, Guidon can help. See our case studies to learn how we’ve achieved results for clients like you.
See our healthcare six sigma methodology at work for organizations like yours. Select a case study for details:
- Improvement Opportunities Identified Within a Specialty Hospital
- Process Improvements within Human Resource Department
- Improving Hospital Efficiency Through Capacity Modeling
- Improving Transplant Patient Experience through Kaizen
Click here to view all Healthcare Case Studies
Guidon has worked with healthcare providers ranging from community hospitals to large care provider networks and health-focused organizations including:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Mayo Clinic
- bioMérieux, Inc.
- SSM Healthcare
- University of Iowa Hospitals
- CGH Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- American Red Cross
- Tricare Military Health System
- Trinity Health
- Madison County Health Trust
- RML Specialty Hospital
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- Oklahoma Blood Institute
Contact Us to find out what Guidon can do for you.
- Remembering Hospitals Are Not Immune, Is Key To Immunity
- The Pressure On Payers Is Relentless
- Playing in the Gray Space is Critical for Process Improvement
- Surviving The Storm: Healthcare Disruption Causing Insomnia
- 6 Survival Skills for Healthcare’s “Era of Disruption”
- Regain Control of Your Health Care Costs in 2012 Through Holistic Management
- 4 Key Skills OR Leaders Need to Drive Success
- For Cincinnati Children’s, Feds’ Budget Cuts Will Sting
- Embracing Holistic Management - Systems Are Too Complicated to Envision Piecemeal
- Control Costs, Improve Care with Holistic Healthcare Management
- Hospitals Try Different Approaches to Improving Care at Night
- Five New Year’s Resolutions for Every Hospital in 2012
- ACOs: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Click here to view all Healthcare News and Publications.
Contact Guidon About A Custom Solution
To learn more about how custom solutions from Guidon can help your healthcare organization, contact us through our website or call us toll free at 1.866.986.4414 or 480.986.4414 for international calls.