Improved Information Technology. Aligned Initiatives.
In every segment of the technology sector, leaders are under fire to focus on improving the processes that deliver IT services to their businesses and customers. Cutting costs, providing faster service, and adding value to the organization are all requirements in today’s IT environment.
Guidon has worked with technology clients to help:
- Prioritize projects
- Deliver requests with limited resources
- Use process improvements to free up cash for other projects
- Work with fewer human resources and reduced budget
From Information Technology companies to corporate IT departments, Guidon’s IT process improvement practice has helped organizations of all types overcome complex challenges, including:
- Better align IT efforts with corporate and/or client strategic initiatives
- Provide value-added services with shrinking budgets
- Manage the constant barrage of change requests
- Close the communication gap between technical staff and the business people they support
- Improve efficiencies and save money without additional capital expenditures
- Select and prioritize only the most impactful projects
- Improve the effectiveness of the requirement gathering and definition process
If you want to achieve goals like these for your IT organization, Guidon can help. See ourto learn how we’ve achieved results for clients like you.
See our methodology at work for information technology organizations like yours. Select a case study for details:
to view all Information Technology Case Studies.
Guidon has worked with both IT organizations and internal IT department of all types, including:
- Randolph Brooks Credit Union
- County of San Diego
to view all lean IT News and Publications.
Contact Guidon About A Custom Solution
To learn more about how custom solutions from Guidon can help your information technology organization, contact us through our website or call us toll free at 1.866.986.4414 or 480.986.4414 for international calls.