Leadership & Change Management
The success of your Continuous Improvement initiatives depends largely on your organization’s culture and leadership support. Ensure your initiatives have the foundation needed to be successfully with our Leadership & Change Management services:
- Baseline Assessment – Tailor the go-forward approach to the need of the business and the current capabilities of the CI team. Build a common vision for the change with key stakeholders.
- Leadership Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding – For businesses hiring a CI team leader for the first time or filling an open position. Ensure that the person with the right skills and fit is recruited and then on-boarded appropriately. Includes resume screening, phone interviews, on-site interviews as needed.
- Opportunity Identification & Portfolio Management – Establish a rigorous approach to identifying significant business needs, understanding the opportunity and client concerns, defining a custom solution, and launching impactful work. Ensure the CI team resources are best utilized and generate significant ROI.
- Project Evaluation/Measures of Success – Create the mechanisms and the linkage to evaluate project business results. Incent both the business and the team to follow-through on expected deliverables.
- Steering Committee Launch – Clearly define the purpose and authority of the committee and establish the roles and responsibilities. Identify the proper resources, both internal and external, to serve on the committee. Create the rules, Change Management & Communications – Ensure CI initiatives gain organizational buy-in to promote sustainable transformations. Develop the proper communication strategy and culture to facilitate change and manage resistance. Provide leadership with systems and structures to ensure change is sustainable.
Contact Guidon About A Custom Solution
To learn more about how custom solutions from Guidon can help your organization, contact us through our website or call us toll free at 1.866.986.4414 or 480.986.4414 for international calls.