Training & Certification
In order to sustain improvement throughout your organization, it requires commitment from the people within your organization – and those people need the right knowledge and tools to be successful. That’s why all Guidon’s classroom training programs utilize a team-based, interactive format that ensures effective, retained learning.
Delivered onsite at your facility by instructors with years of relevant, real-world experience applying the tools and methodologies, our programs offer a cost-effective way to develop internal capabilities and engage your entire team.
Every Guidon training program is also backed by our unconditional guarantee – because we stand behind everything we do. Contact us to learn more about the following training programs or to develop a customized training solution.
Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training – A two week course to strengthen internal analytical and Lean capabilities. Learn principles, tools and methods needed to be successful with current and future projects in a complex transactional environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training – A 4-week course (4 weeks of training + 10 weeks of mentored project work) that includes a simulation to experience the Kaizen methodology and Value Stream Analysis. Learn the Lean Sigma tools and techniques to accurately assess the Voice of the Customer and the rationale and process for project selection. (Completion of Green Belt training and analytical case study is required first)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Candidate Coaching & Certification – Coaching and mentoring Green Belt candidates as they work on projects via phone, email or in-person. Re-enforce analytical and Lean training during practical application. Support the execution of project work through regular progress reviews and coaching.
- Lean Principles & Tools – A three day course for individuals with limited depth in Lean who need to become internal Lean facilitators. Strengthen internal Lean capabilities. Learn principles, tools and methods to identify opportunities, eliminate waste and create flow. Includes an introduction to Kaizen and 5S.
- Lean Coaching & Certification (includes Project Selection & Prioritization) – Coaching and mentoring Lean candidates as they work on projects via phone, email or in-person. Re-enforce Lean training during Kaizens and Point Kaizens. Support the execution of project work through hands-on coaching.
- Lean Fundamentals Workshop – A two day course for individuals who will support Lean initiatives and projects. Yellow Belt equivalent. Includes a hands-on transactional simulation where participants apply the tools learned in class so they can be prepared for working with teams on business opportunities.
- Lean Introduction Workshop – A six hour workshop for senior leaders and champions. Become familiar with a few Lean principles and tools that are used to remove waste and transform processes. Learn where to apply the approach and support a transformation.
Skill Set Workshops
- Data Analysis Workshop – A four day course to strengthen internal analytical capabilities. Focus trainee projects on specific current analytic needs in the business to identify root cause or solutions. Coaching and mentoring available via phone, e-mail or in-person.
- Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI) Workshop – A four day course to build supervisory skills associated with operating in a continuous improvement environment. At the end of the workshop, the participants will have identified areas of opportunity within their functions.
- Point Kaizen Train-the-Trainer – A four day course to build overall organization capability while specifically driving improvement with target mini projects. Guidon trainer delivers the first Point Kaizen, then coaches the team as they co-deliver 2-3 Point Kaizens.
Contact Guidon About A Custom Solution
To learn more about how custom solutions from Guidon can help your organization, contact us through our website or call us toll free at 1.866.986.4414 or 480.986.4414 for international calls.