Improved Process. Improved Service.
Providing faster services at higher quality and lower cost is no longer an option in today’s business climate – it is an expectation from customers, and creating service operations excellence is mandatory. The question then is not “if” but “how”.
Guidon can help you meet this challenge. Through continuous process improvement programs and end-to-end systems that define how work is done in your organization, we can help you identify areas for process improvement. Guidon will help plan and execute initiatives, and create a culture of ongoing improvement – and the solution we develop will be unique to your specific business needs.
Our approach has been developed from our deep history in working with the world’s top operating systems – and the functional and cross functional interrelationships that drive exceptional organizational performance.
Utilizing a powerful combination of two internationally recognized improvement tools (Lean and Six Sigma), Guidon’s innovative Lean Sigma approach delivers rapid, sustainable results such as:
- Improved call center operations by aligning resources to meet incoming call volumes, improved first call resolution and improved customer satisfaction.
- Reduced the end-to-end cycle time for the development of an advanced advertising product development process.
- Reduced wait times for patients in an emergency department.
- Improved productivity in a retail pharmacy including cycle time reductions, elimination of redundant processes and improved product handling and put-away.
- Improved SG&A for a large online retailer through development of shared services and reduction in efforts.
- Reduced inventory levels in a retail chain by over $300 million within 12 months.
Contact Guidon About A Custom Solution
To learn more about how a custom solution from Guidon can help your organization, contact us through our website or call us toll free at 1.866.986.4414 or 480.986.4414 for international calls.